Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There's Good Days and then There's Bad Days...

My childhood best friend got married last December 2009 and now guess what?

Yup, she’s expecting.

Most days, I’m fine and I can truthfully say that I have made my peace with it. I guess today’s just one of those days when everything just seems… so wrong. I thought I’ve found the strength to face this. And yet, as of this moment, there’s tears welling in my eyes.

I just… don’t want to lose hope but sometimes, just sometimes, it’s just hard, you know?

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there’ll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that’s what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

1 comment:

MommyStarz said...

good luck you know you deserve it!

i think you're lucky in a way that your husband fully supports you, i know you have your ups and downs, but he's mostly there for you. whereas if i didn't have baby i'm not sure i would be able to withstand kt to this day.

i'm thinking of you!

-k